Revision as of 23:44, 28 June 2020 by AlainKnaff (Created page with "== Participants == * Thierry Coutelier * Anja Otto * Brent Frère * Max Frère (fils de Brent) * Gilles Maria-Sube * Alain Knaff * Pierre Fonck * Yvon Dostert * Bertrand Musi...")
- Thierry Coutelier
- Anja Otto
- Brent Frère
- Max Frère (fils de Brent)
- Gilles Maria-Sube
- Alain Knaff
- Pierre Fonck
- Yvon Dostert
- Bertrand Musin
Activity in 2019 and beginning of 2020
- Grill party at Alain Rassel's place (2019)
- Christmas dinner
- Upgraded our servers to Debian 10
- Lodged GDPR complaint to RBE registry, received "bland" answer
- "Keller" meetings continued online (Jitsi) due to COVID
- When sending letters of complaint or suggestion to official places, we need to keep pushing when we get a response, in order to indeed get something tangible rather than just empty promises. As we now have a government that is (theoretically) more favorable to our goals than the previous CSV, we need to seize this opportunity.
"Rapport de Caisse" / "Rapport du réviseur de caisse"
- at the beginning of the exercise (2019), we had 3232.40€ on our CCP account
- throughout 2019 we received 420€, of which 330€ were membership dues and 90€ donations
- 1071€ were spent, of which 226.40€ on AG meal, 800.70€ on the Christmas meals (2018 and 2019), 22.90€ on postage stamps and 21€ on bank fees.
- The result of the exercise is -651€.
- at the end of 2019 we had 2581.40€ on our account
- Our cash box staid constant at 252.25€
Our accounting has been verified by one réviseur de caisse (Pierre Fonck) and we gave décharge to the trésorier.
"Décharge du Comité"
... has been granted.
Election of the New Board
Our current board has been confirmed (voted unanimously):
- Thierry Coutelier, president
- Gilles Maria-Sube, treasurer
- Brent Frère, vice-president
- Alain Knaff, secretary
Pierre Fonck are réviseurs de caisse
Plans for the future
- We will prepare a change of statutes to allow us to supply judicial help for Linux users if they are sued / want to sue in matters related to Linux. To be voted on in next year's General assembly.
- As we might need more money to fulfill the above goal (attorneys are expensive), we will need to enlist help of other associations. Moreover now encourage our members that participate in our social events/meals to make a donation back to Lilux.
- We should consider having some of our activities further North in the country, to make it easier for potential Linux users from the Ösling to participate.
- If we want "utilité publique" statute (so that people can deduct donations to Linux from their taxes), we need to indeed provide activities which are useful to the public at large, such as classes about Lilux.
- We concluded the evening around a nice Pizza at Da Leoni's in Niederkorn :-)