Linuxfest Organization 2005
I went to tons of links beorfe this, what was I thinking?
- Date 23rd and 24th of April
- Time: Saturday 8:00 to late night, Sunday 10:00 to 19:00
- Location LGL (Lycée de Garçons) Luxembourg Limpertsberg
- ONT website  in the agenda --> no events yet: Try to add Linux Fest
I can already tell that's gonna be super hlefpul.
- Make poster 
- Hang it out in schools (prepare 4 weeks in advance, hang out 2 1/2 week in advance)
- Hang it out at work or elsewhere (only authorized places please.)
- Print as A5 and A6 flyer and distribute it (Clubs, Mailboxes, Shops ...)
- Create a WEB-banner and distribute/advertise it.
- Add the event to all calenders you know off.
- Post to all mailing lists.
- Prepare commercial advertisement.
- Prepare Press Release CpLinuxFest2005
- Coordinate release: Proposed Release Date 5th of April
- Luxemburger Wort (-> PascalSteichen)
- La Voix du Luxembourg
- RTL (-> SergeMarelli )
- Letzebuerger Revue (Christian Mersch)
- Radio 100,7 (-> SergeMarelli )
- PaperJam (-> SergeMarelli )
- Buy add space in Telecran (Jule)
- Sipress (?) ==> coordination publicites dans presse ecrite mpk.lu presse.lu
- [please complete if you have more ideas & contacts]
- Spiral (?)
Press Release : (Done, but no feedback from any newspaper nor radio besides soluxion and 100komma7...) - in French : CpLinuxFest2005 - in English :
Coordinate with PauloRibeiro do not send on you own.
Goodies / Freebies
- Use what we have.
- make price list
AlexLoes : Is it the same as last year???
- print forms to note down sales and new memberships
AlexLoes: I will prepare something...done!
Whoever wrote this, you know how to make a good atrcile.